Your Enquiry Is Submitted Successfully
You cannot make enquiry on your own event
Something Went Wrong!!!
Learn how to fish on a yacht at the Southern Islands
You will be taught the skills of hunting bigger fish on our yacht where the conditions are much tougher compared to fishing on land as we will be affected by the wind, the current and undulating seabed.
You will also learn how to tie one more advance knot which can last prolonged fight with strong predatory fish. It will be a unique experience to learn something new in the most unusual classroom environment.
Must have attended Beginner Angler's Course
NUMBER OF INSTRUCTOR TO STUDENTS:
Minimum 4 students are required for the course to be conducted. Groups and individuals will be combined to form a class.
Child who is 12 years old and below will have to share a rod with an adult who is also taking the course for safety reasons.
- Novice Angler's Course Handbook *
- MFFA certificate upon completion of course*
* If you signed up for the course
- Bait for fishing- Mineral water on board
- Ice for keeping fish- Fresh catch of your own from the sea to bring back
Requires 1 medium setup (rod: PE 2-3, length 5ft-6ft, reel size 2000-3000 with PE2 lines)
Fishing equipment and accessories are provided free of charge to all students of MFFA, however, we encourage you to bring your own so that you can grow to become an independent angler.
Lessons are conducted outdoors most of the time. Please wear clothing such as a long-sleeved t-shirt, cap, face mask, etc. that can protect you from the sun.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING:
- Lunch (Please take light breakfast before the course)
- Seasick pills (if you are prone to seasick)
- Clothing/ Cap/ Bandana/ Sunglasses to shield from the sun
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Plastic bags to take your catch back (no big ice box please)
To Visit Our Products GalleryClick here
Where some see change and instability, others see endless opportunity. It's time to compete with your customers. Are you ready to win?