Your Enquiry Is Submitted Successfully
You cannot make enquiry on your own event
Something Went Wrong!!!
Sewing Classes Singapore with excellent sewing teachers tailoring your sewing lessons for dressmaking according to your needs.
Sewing Classes Singapore with excellent sewing teachers tailoring your sewing lessons for dressmaking according to your needs. No prior skills needed. Suitable for anyone who is keen to learn sewing your own clothes or crafting eg bag, iPhone case, laptop cover, doll dresses etc. Personal coaching customized to your specific interest ensuring your learning is practical and value-for-money guarantees you to master the sewing skill as easy as ABC! Suitable for adults and kids.
– Basics about fashion, pattern and fabric.
– Understanding and measurement of bodies.
– Drafting on the paper, manipulating patterns, draping, cutting the fabric etc.
– Sewing techniques eg attach zippers, sewing collars, threading machine etc.
– Drafting and sewing skills for blouse, skirt, pants, cheongsam, baju kurung, vest, jacket, gown, wedding dresses and crafts eg bag, laptop cover, iPhone case, doll dresses etc.
“I tried to self-taught on sewing initially but gave up after some time. I was very satisfied with the step-by-step guidance given during the class that enlightened me again on my sewing interest. Am glad that I could make my passion as my own business and income source now without looking at bosses’ face colour anymore.”
“Mastering the sewing skills enables me to alter my own clothes without sending them to the tailor anymore. I can also do it for my family members. It is so good that I could earn some extra income now during my free time by helping my neighbourhood to alter their clothes.”
Course Schedule: Flexi-hour (as mutually agreed subject to teacher’s availability)
Course Fee: $250 for 12 hours personal coaching lessons (4 x 3 hours lessons)
Location: Blk 156 Tampines Street 12, Singapore 521156 (About 5 minutes walk from Tampines MRT Station)
The teacher will do a personal coaching cater to each individual's specific interest. There are up to 8 students in a time slot with 2 teachers around depending on time slot. You don't have to bring anything to the class. Use of machine and basic sewing equipment eg tracing paper, chalk, thread, needles etc will be provided during the class. Student only need to buy own fabric.
More details: http://www.SewingClassesSingapore.com
Please LIKE our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SewingClassesSingapore and connect with us.
How to Sign Up:
1) Deposit $60 now to POSB Saving Account 104-64895-9 or PayLah / PayNow to +65 90931378 or click at the sign up button below to pay online.
2) WhatsApp 2 alternative dates and time to +65 9093 1378 to reserve your preferred time slot for your first class. Also, your specific interest or objective to achieve for the lessons, if there is any.
3) Balance payment of $190 to be paid on the first day of class.
Remark: We will only attend to serious students and do not entertain for time slot enquiries before we receive the deposit for time slot booking.
Private classes at your place will be at a different rate. Email us at enquiry@SewingClassesSingapore.com or contact +65 90931378 to check out the private classes rate now!
Kick start your sewing journey with us now!
Registration on Eventbrite is NOT class confirmation.
Class confirmation details will be given after your deposit to confirm the time slot.
To Visit Our Products GalleryClick here
Where some see change and instability, others see endless opportunity. It's time to compete with your customers. Are you ready to win?