Your Enquiry Is Submitted Successfully
You cannot make enquiry on your own event
Something Went Wrong!!!
Come learn about Geylang!
Following the approval of our application for safe resumption of tours, we are pleased to inform you that we are accepting bookings as of 12 August 2020.
The only legalized red-light district in Singapore. From the food to the vice, we’ve seen and heard all about it. But have you ever walked through it all? Faced with issues like overcrowding from the influx of foreign workers and the social stigma of prostitution long before the rest of Singapore read it in the news, Geylang has had its share of adventures.Come discuss and witness first hand these issues and the resultant social and environmental impacts.Our resident tour guides from the hood will bring to light the perspectives of the diverse stakeholders on the ground with a promise for much provide food- for thought.
3 pax to start. Travel light, and come prepared for an insightful experience with your water bottle and umbrella!
Optional T-shirt Add-on: In support of migrant workers during this covid season, 50% of profits from our sale of t-shirts go to Covid-19 Migrant Support Coalition.
For the safety of ALL participants, Citizen Adventures will be conducting a temperature screening with each participant before the start of each programme. We seek your cooperation to abide to the following precautionary measures as participants on our tours:
1. Tour groups adhere to a maximum group size of 10 pax (excluding tourist guide).
2. For all tours, ensure not more than 5 pax in a sub-group and maintain at least 1m safe distance between sub-groups. Ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups at all times
3. All parts of route will be outdoors and in well-ventilated areas
4. No meal options but you may make purchases to-go along the way.
5. Hand sanitizers provided upon request
6. If you are unwell, please consider seeing a doctor and refrain from participating
7. In the event that you are unable to attend, we will extend a one-time free transfer of tickets to upcoming sessions within 30 days.
We will have the right to refuse any participants with the aforementioned symptoms or non-compliance with our safety measures.
For more information, please visit Citizen Adventures or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
To Visit Our Products GalleryClick here
Where some see change and instability, others see endless opportunity. It's time to compete with your customers. Are you ready to win?