Your Enquiry Is Submitted Successfully
You cannot make enquiry on your own blog
Something Went Wrong!!!
SPC flooring is a new type of modern flooring. Besides being non-toxic, anti-slip and noise-reducing, its more significant advantage is its durability. The service life in high traffic public areas can be more than 20 years, and will extend the service life if properly used and maintained.
• Starts with temperature control. If you are comfortable it is right for your floor.
Temperatures should be kept between 60 to 80 degrees F. and the relative humidity should be between 35 - 50% at all times.
• Do yourself a favor and replace chairs with plastic casters with rubber caster wheels.
Make sure to remove any metal or hard plastic caps that are on the bottom of the legs prior to applying furniture protectors and make sure these protectors are clean and well maintained.
• A good idea is to use exterior and interior doormats at all entrances. This will collect dirt and moisture and prevent it from being tracked on to the floor.
Use only non slip pads recommended for use on wood floors. Use furniture leg protector pads (felt or indoor outdoor carpet type) under all furniture that is placed on your new floor.
Area rugs are recommended at all hinge points and within high traffic areas such as kitchen sinks and hallways. Do not use rugs with rubber or vinyl backing as these may promote staining and entrapment of moisture.
• Do not roll, or drag heavy objects across your floor. Do not wear shoes having heel taps, spikes, cleats, rocks, gravel or sharp objects protruding from the sole.
Make sure to keep pets nails trimmed.
Spills, pet accidents, or tracked in dirt should be cleaned immediately. The sooner a mess is removed, the easier it is to clean up and prevent tracking.
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners, bleach, ammonia or vinegar based cleaners, wax or acrylic polishes, or oil soaps. Never clean or wet mop with water! Water may permanently damage the floor.
• Do not use soap-based detergents or "mop and shine" products, as these may leave a dull film on your laminate floor. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring powder, which can scratch your floor. And, in very sandy areas or at the beach, sweep or vacuum regularly. Do not wax or polish your floor. You may purchase floor care products and floor protectors at your local flooring retailer. Spring Cleaning Use a well-squeezed damp mop with any quality Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner. A light damp mop is all you need!
Vacuum, sweep or dust mop your floor once a week or more if needed. The vacuum head should be a brush or felt attachment. Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar head. Also, make sure to vacuum interior doormats and shake debris from exterior doormats regularly.
To Visit Our Products GalleryClick here
Where some see change and instability, others see endless opportunity. It's time to compete with your customers. Are you ready to win?